Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any PCOS/Endometriosis sufferers on here? Tips, tricks, advice?

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Any PCOS/Endometriosis sufferers on here? Tips, tricks, advice?

My PCOS and Endometriosis diagnoses officially came at the end of last year, and was sort of a footnote in a post-hysterectomy consultation, so I wasn't given any information on dealing with it and stuff.

Granted, beacuse the uterus is finally gone, my conditions plague me a lot less than they used to, however, I'm aware that they cause things like water retention and bloating and stuff.

I've hit a plateau. 57KG (I'm 169cm tall), and it simply refuses to move. I've started logging my calories in MFP (instead of Samsung Health), but I can't help but wonder if my conditions are affecting my weight, or if there's anything I can do to help combat them with my diet.

submitted by /u/amateur_elf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lwgv09/any_pcosendometriosis_sufferers_on_here_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...