Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fast food question,

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Fast food question,

So i've been working out since I was in the 7th grade, both doing muscle training and soccer but I have never been able to remove this stubborn fat from my belly region and love handles. Granted, it's not excessive but it's still always there.

Anyway anyway, basically I've been eating fast food on the weekends with my family for a very long time now and was wondering if that has been the main issue? I eat pretty clean and exercise near daily but on the weekends my family for saturday gets pepperoni pizza, then the next day we eat take out from ihop OR mcdonalds. Then for dinner usually something from burger king or mcdonalds if we got ihop food. Then monday I eat pizza left overs for dinner and for lunch another mcdonalds burger, since I usually get the double burger combo but save the extra burger for the next day. I also get fries for both lunch and dinner every sunday. I also don't drink normal soda but medium diet soda instead and only on sunday, 2 if I got mcdonalds for lunch.

You know reading this out loud I'm realizing how fucking stupid I've been oh my god. I feel like such a dumbass lmao I've studied so hard into diet for more than 8 years on my own and I didn't even realize what I was doing. Well still, can anyone help confirm my suspicions that eating like that weekly is definitely contributing to my struggles with weight loss? Like I said I eat only 3 meals a day, drink plenty of water and do exercise almost daily. Also sorry if it's kinda hard to read what I typed I should've been asleep like 2 hours ago LOL okay thank you for any help.

submitted by /u/Responsible_Tooth197
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lvyc2a/fast_food_question/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...