Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I gained a lot of weight in a short period of time, and I'm really upset about it. Now I feel unmotivated, and feel like I fell off the wagon.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I gained a lot of weight in a short period of time, and I'm really upset about it. Now I feel unmotivated, and feel like I fell off the wagon.

I've been going through something that feels like a living nightmare since November. It started in 2019, but got worse in 2020. By November of 2020 my physical health was spiraling downhill and I felt like I was deteriorating. I had no energy, and I am not even exaggerating actually felt like I was going to die around December. The weird terrifying feeling I got, and overall weakness I had to deal with terrified me. Now It's 2021, and I'm doing a bit better, still dealing with what I'm dealing with before but not as extreme (thankful) - it's a constant frequent urination and burning in my front hips problem. Doctors have no idea what is going on. I was so physically sick I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

Since all of this has happened though, I've begun to eat bad, and much more to soothe the pain and health problems I'm having.

I spent all of 2019-2020 losing weight, eating x amount of calories & IF + walking for hours, getting over 10,000 steps in. I was in the 150s and my physical health was really bad. Then, I hit 125 lb at my lowest which I kept off successfully for a year until the health issues started to flare. I probably would of had hit my goal weight by now and be keeping it off, but now I'm back at 135 (just checked the scale.)

I'm really upset about it, my clothes that were comfortably lose now are getting tight and I feel like crap. All that time I spent losing all the weight and happily managing it by keeping it off, all reversed now because I'm quickly creeping up where I started, and my health is absolute at rock bottom.

I don't even know what to do anymore and I don't even know how I'm gonna get back to the 120s, I'm so upset. I can't believe this happened in the span of 2 months only.

submitted by /u/RunSlep
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbjrml/i_gained_a_lot_of_weight_in_a_short_period_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...