Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Overwhelmed and getting nowhere

Friday, February 26, 2021

Overwhelmed and getting nowhere

Overwhelmed and don’t know how/where to restart

I’m a 25 female who has been overweight since I can remember but once I graduated university and got an office job the weight went up quickly. I’ve been fluctuating between 275lbs and 297 lbs (and 5’5) for 4 years now and can never stick to something long enough to have a substantial and long term weight loss.

I am now working a more physically demanding job as a nurses aide and I’m finding it hard to have the energy to complete workouts after work.

I’ve been trying to eat around 1700 calories a day and doing strength training 2-3X per week. But I normally maintain this for a week and then fall off of the wagon completely. My husband is not very supportive and always bringing in junk that I refuse to buy but he will and once it’s in the house I have a very hard time passing it up.

Any tips/tricks or even motivational podcasts. anything would be helpful at this point! I feel like I’m going to be stuck at this weight forever.

I do also have hypothyroidism and PCOS which I know can make things harder for losing weight but I’m tired of using that as an excuse.

submitted by /u/SmallGirlBigHeart_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lsuzhr/overwhelmed_and_getting_nowhere/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...