Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SV & knowing when to stop, advice ??

Sunday, February 28, 2021

SV & knowing when to stop, advice ??

Hey y’all! Big day today. Also my first actual post on here as usually I just lurk. For reference, I’m a 21F, 5’6” SW 165, today I weighed in at 134.6, meaning I’ve officially surpassed 30lbs down!!! My original goal weight was 140! I work out 5-6 days a week (i work at a gym so lifting and cardio every shift and do yoga daily) so I am very muscular, and at this point I find myself wondering is it healthy if I want to get down another 10 lbs? I know my BMI would still be healthy, but does anyone who’s reached this transition point have advice on knowing when to stop? I am a bit of a perfectionist and am curious to see what the 120’s look like, to see what my muscle definition would be, but I sometimes wonder if I am too obsessive/if I should accept my successes and focus on maintaining. If I get to 125, will I then attempt 115? That’s what makes me nervous. I track my calories loosely, eating between 1300-1600 a day, I don’t track macros. I think about food constantly and say no to going out/restaurant food, but don’t feel hungry and actually am a bit worried for the day I have to up my calories. Anyone have advice or similar experience? Still so happy about my scale victory, just questioning my next steps

submitted by /u/cococollegefit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lutcpq/sv_knowing_when_to_stop_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...