Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting over and looking for advice (M39)

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Starting over and looking for advice (M39)

In May 2019, I had finally dropped to my lowest weight in my adult life (226) after years of hovering around 260 and was overjoyed at slowly approaching my goal weight of 200. As of this afternoon, thanks to a year or more of depression, COVID related isolation and apathy, and general poor life habits, I clocked in at 290 — the heaviest I’ve ever been. I’m struggling to even visualize how to start over.

Intermittent fasting worked for 7-8 months until my work schedule got in the way, CICO left me hungry and craving all the time, and my local gym has been closed for over a year thanks to COVID. Besides booting MyFitnessPal up again and giving CICO yet another try, what else am I missing to help me get back onto the road to a successful and healthy weight?

submitted by /u/Rising65
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lskwcg/starting_over_and_looking_for_advice_m39/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...