Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about Alli

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Question about Alli

I just had a quick question about alli that I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to. I’ve been taking alli for a about a year and 2 months at this point and I’m down about 20 lbs since the start of last year. However it’s definitely the case that alli works most effectively soon after you start taking it, and I’ve started to plateau in recent months. I was wondering what would happen if I stopped taking alli and then I started it up again, would I get the same results as I did when I first started taking it? In other words, how long does it take your body’s systems to “reset” after you stop taking alli when you can start taking it again and see greater results? Thanks for anyone who answers!

submitted by /u/Agitated_Building572
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/luw6gv/question_about_alli/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...