Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to lose thigh fat despite weight loss (22F)

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Struggling to lose thigh fat despite weight loss (22F)

Hello, this is my first reddit post so apologies if anything is phrased oddly! I [22F] have lost 9 pounds since the new year (130 --> 121 pounds), I'm small (just over 5ft) so I'm pleased with this so far. I've noticed changes in most of my body including my face, arms, calves, and waist but my upper thighs have seen no movement in terms of measurements, not even a couple of cm - they're remained at 24.2 inches for months, even before the new year period when I started to intentionally lose weight and workout more.

I think I've been 'pear-shaped' since the end of my teenage years but this lack of visual progress on this one area of my body seems odd and is making me feel a little insecure. Could it be that my body just maintains fat in the thigh area even after every other area has lost some fat?

I do a wide range of exercise such as steady state cardio, HIIT, hiking, dumbells and yoga and I've altered my eating habits to include less meat and smaller portions better matched to my height.

I don't use reddit so much but this group has been really useful to come back to and scroll through posts for motivation, so thanks :)

submitted by /u/FED6789
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltmcdh/struggling_to_lose_thigh_fat_despite_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...