Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Great programs for a busy law student?

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Great programs for a busy law student?

I’m (25F 160lbs) currently doing my first year of law school remotely, thanks to the pandemic. Pre-pandemic I frequented the gym 5-6 days a week. However thanks to the gym being closed now (in my area) and not having that much time to work out intensely due to most of time going towards classes & studying, I’ve noticed myself putting on a few pounds. The stress eating can get real. I know I shouldn’t be too hard on myself, but I want to be in good shape by the time things do go back to normal, and I obviously want to feel and look good for when I go back to in-person classes. Are there any workout programs or guides I can follow? I usually have 30mins-1hour of free time to work out. I normally just run or watch Chloe Ting’s videos (but I’m not that big of a fan). I’ve also started taking 30 min. night walks around the neighborhood with my dad. I want something that’s going to make me shed those extra pounds I’ve gained and make me sweat/feel the burn. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/camelismyfavanimal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltm9cy/great_programs_for_a_busy_law_student/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...