Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm around 210 pounds, 5'4. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in maybe doing this together?

Saturday, February 27, 2021

I'm around 210 pounds, 5'4. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in maybe doing this together?

I've been overweight my whole life and it has always bothered me, the main reason i haven't put it off is because i sometimes develop EDs (i have bulimia but sometimes it develops into borderline Anorexia) and because my friends are online which leads to me being on my laptop majority of the day and I have online work. What I'd like to do is instead, see if I could pull out an hour or two where my friends and SO could call me, but i wouldn't have to be actively sitting and chatting. Eliminating bad habits helps you put off weight. I also wanna just be a little more active you know? I was wondering if anyone else was starting their journey and interested in maybe doing it together? We don't have to do everything with one another, I just wanna have someone who I can talk to about these things without feeling ashamed or alone. Also, I always feel a lot more motivated with others because I feel like I have someone who genuinely believes in me. I don't use reddit for chatting but if you're interested my discord is hamsterr#1767 and my snap is thatkidimoni. see you there :D

submitted by /u/WeightlossDeeDee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lu40y1/im_around_210_pounds_54_i_was_wondering_if_anyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...