Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been feeling weak ever since I started dieting

Friday, February 26, 2021

Been feeling weak ever since I started dieting

Hello all. It's been about 4 days since I started my journey. I'm a 19 year old male weighing 150 KG (330lbs) so you all can see why I am trying to lose weight, if anything I am very late. But ever since I started my diet, every day I feel very tired and weak.

I can barely get up in the mornings. I study university and my mom cracked this morning when I just couldn't to get up and when I did I just stared at her face without saying anything. She thought I was messing with her when in reality I literally couldn't move. When I explained this she told me to eat more since she thinks I'm eating too little.

I take in about 700-800 calories every day on a handcrafted diet I came up with. 2 eggs in the morning for protein along with a matchbox-sized piece of cheese and a few olives, then whatever my mom makes at dinner that's best matching for my diet, along with two slices of wholegrain bread whole day. Anything in-between is just fruits and stuff.

Is it too little? Because as far as I'm noticing, it's just getting worse. I am fat and short of breath so I can't exercise much, so I opt for compensating with eating less. I might see a doctor if this gets out of hand.

submitted by /u/SnakeBae
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lsu5uk/been_feeling_weak_ever_since_i_started_dieting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...