Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 27F, 79Kg with 40% fat. I need help, I can’t loose weight. I am sick?

Friday, February 26, 2021

27F, 79Kg with 40% fat. I need help, I can’t loose weight. I am sick?

Hi. I have monitored my weight for years, I am recovered from first anorectic, second bulimic and third, binge eating disorder. As well as one year with extreme healthy eating and exercise 3x every day.

I have a new problem. I am sick, fat and tired. I eat low calorie and IF I eat dinner one day - I gain one KG. My doctor say I only have calcium and D vitamin deficiency. What’s wrong with me? I’ve been to the doctor with having so much excessive water in my feet’s that I turned white and lost feelings in my feet’s. They said, they don’t know.

I don’t feel bad about eating, I like healthy food, I actually don’t really like sweets or candy or chips. I enjoy natural and healthy foods. As an recovered anorectic I do count calories without even wanting too - I know the calories of every single object and I can literally weight the food with my eyes over years of measuring foods up on my scale.

I have monitored my eating closely. On average I am around 600kcals each day (I eat chicken, salads, eggs mainly)

The doctor suggested eating more to get my digestion working better.

I ate around 1100 kalories every day for 2 weeks, and I gained 6 kg.

Now what??? Now, what do I do?

I am sick, I have a treadmill I use (almost) every day, some times 10 minutes and I stop while crying because I am so exhausted I lay down to the floor and want to die. Other days I am capable of 30 minutes, a couple of days ago I walked a long time while watching a film.

I am exhausted and sick, I don’t know what to do. Next step is to starve myself to the point that I loose fat and maybe get healthier this way? What do I do?

I really, really, need help. Please.

submitted by /u/idkwhatimkindalost25
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltj6sm/27f_79kg_with_40_fat_i_need_help_i_cant_loose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...