Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What helped you stay consistent?

Thursday, February 25, 2021

What helped you stay consistent?

I feel like I’ve been fed a lot of miss information. I’ve read about low carb diets, but then I read that they are bad. I’ve read about low calorie diets, but then I read about how you should track calories and that it’s bad for you. I’ve read about raw diets and fruitarian diets and how you must eat a minimum of 2000 cals a day in order to lose weight, but then I read about those who have gained weight by doing this. How carb, low carb, high fat, low fat, high protein, low protein. Why does it seem like there is some sort of conspiracy that doesn’t want people to be healthy and to not lose weight? For those of you who have lost weight and have figured out a way to do this, please share! I am almost at my heaviest, and I feel extremely confused.

submitted by /u/hillshaveeyes87
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ls1ojy/what_helped_you_stay_consistent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...