Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it true that cheat meals are good for temporarily increasing metabolism?

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Is it true that cheat meals are good for temporarily increasing metabolism?

I eat around 1100-1200 cal a day. The reason I eat less than 1200 some days of the week is because it gives me room to indulge on my cheat Sunday- I’m essentially eating back my missing calories so I’m still in a caloric deficit that is around 1200 a day. This I know eliminates the increasing fat gain part because I’m still eating less, but on the day that I eat back my food, I can eat up to an extra 500-600 calories on top of my regular 1200.

I’ve heard that this is a way to get your body to feel like it’s not famished (I’m normally not starving though) and will increase fat burning because it feels that it’s in an environment full of food where it’s safe enough to. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/DeathNote55
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/luy3ea/is_it_true_that_cheat_meals_are_good_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...