Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Loose skin help please!

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Loose skin help please!

Hi all! I'm F26, highest weight was over 210lbs, and I've been maintaining ~130lbs since August 2020. My weight has drastically fluctuated my whole life, but this is the most amount of weight I've ever gained/lost. While I'm still kinda on the heavier side for my height, I wear size 2 jeans and usually small or extra small tops depending on the style. There are outfits I really like and would love to wear (crop tops) if not for my loose skin on my stomach.

How have you helped the appearance of loose skin?

Is there anything I can do or use to kind of temporarily pull my loose skin to hide it?

At my age, how likely is it that this is permanent?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/_EnderPixel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/luyf31/loose_skin_help_please/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...