Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reluctant cheat meal

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Reluctant cheat meal

So tomorrow is my MILs birthday lunch- it will be just four of us celebrating. My MIL is quite obese herself and has always been very attentive to my weight, regularly supplying me with her comments. If ever I'm trying to lose, she insists I'm being ridiculous and that I need to just get over myself and eat, but at the same time when I've lost weight in the past she makes a big fuss that its a better look on me 😒

Like many others I've gained in the past year and am trying to get back on track. I've been on a really good routine lately, staying within a calorie deficit and logging my meals diligently and I've lost 7 pounds in 7 weeks.

I'm really not looking forward to eating junky food tomorrow for her birthday and it's honestly stressing me out to think about how to avoid her comments if I don't partake. I don't want to explain myself, because I don't want to get into a big conversation about her opinions of my body and I don't want to hear that I'm not properly celebrating her because I'm not eating the party food. It feels like wasted calories that I don't even want that I'm going to eat just to keep her quiet and keep the peace. If I'm going to splurge I'd rather do it on like a nice dinner out with my husband instead of on crappy fried finger food and cake (I dislike cake)

Does anyone else get stressed about these social situations? I feel like I'm not going to sleep well tonight because I'm annoyed about blowing this week's hard work.

submitted by /u/maddmole
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltky5x/reluctant_cheat_meal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...