Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: F. 28. 5'8 CW: 215lbs Whiney and desperate.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

F. 28. 5'8 CW: 215lbs Whiney and desperate.

I'm venting and whining about my weight, binge eating, and emotional eating issues.

I have lost 80 lbs before! I know exactly what to do. But over 5 years I gained back 65lbs. Between marriage and 1 baby it slowly crept back on. (Mostly pregnancy 180 to 215). I have been trying to lose weight since June 2020. I did weight watchers and got to about 202 and then just lost control and went back to 215. It's like I get on this great ride and I Totally derail.

I do not struggle with activity. I love to be active but it's hard to just get started. I love both cardio and weights.

Nutrition... That is my struggle. I stress eat. I happy eat. I depress eat. I eat for every emotion.

I don't know who to turn to for support for this. I don't want to be on a "diet" . I want this to be long term. I feel like I've been on a diet since I was 10. I have been counting my calories in MFP. Today I ate around 2800 -__- I ate way too much. Then become mad and depressed because I feel like I'm back at square one.

I need a way to break my current cycle. Does anyone have any advice on emotional eating? Does anyone want to keep me accountable?

I feel very depressed and defeated. I really do feel insane...doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results.

Thanks for listening/reading.

submitted by /u/AshBashSweety
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lu3ksa/f_28_58_cw_215lbs_whiney_and_desperate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...