Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I used to like unsolicited comment on my weight loss but now I hate it.

Sunday, February 28, 2021

I used to like unsolicited comment on my weight loss but now I hate it.

So I've lost weight in the past and always loved it when anyone would comment on it because it felt like I was being validated for my hard work. Well, I gained all that weight back and then some. But over the last 9 months hace lost 25kg (55lbs) and am almost at my lowest weight in a long time.

Now 25kg is alot of weight and so it's very obvious to anyone who knows me that I'm smaller. I had told my close friends and family I was losing weight, so I feel fine if they comment on it but, I saw my extended family for the first time in 6 months and they couldn't stop talking about it.

They don't know if I was trying to lose weight, how I've done it or why. It makes me feel really uncomfortable that before they even say hello they say "Wow you've lost weight!" They even said this to my pregnant sister. Throughout the night I also heard them talking amongst themselves about it.

It's interesting that in the past I would welcome these comments and thrive on them but now my mindset has changed to a more health approach rather than focusing on appearance.

Does anyone else have this experience?

submitted by /u/charlotte_thicc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lv047o/i_used_to_like_unsolicited_comment_on_my_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...