Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scales lie and it's rude

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Scales lie and it's rude

So my weight loss journey has been very slow compared to others but I mean, we're getting there. I started at 13 stone (so 182-ish lbs) and I was now down to 10.something or 153.5 lbs. Woop woop, it's taken me all year and that is fine (limited exercise due to a disability but still doing what I can). Statistically I lose about 1 to 2 lbs a week, but it does not feel like that as I go like 3 weeks = no loss, end of 4th week = 3lbs vanish. I'm a CICO and Vegetarian enthusiast who believes in the healing power of Tofu, lol.

Today I get on the scale and I gained 10lbs in like a day and a half. I obviously didn't magically gain 10lbs, but there it is at 163 looking at me funny. My weight loss goes into severe plateaus constantly but I can't reduce what I eat anymore because it's already very low (1200 club represent!), so I just have to do what I can to push through that. I'm working within safe guidelines and with a health professional before people worry about my low calories, and I don't go hungry :) - the calories hit different when you can't do traditional cardio honestly.

I just wanted to rant a bit because it's so disheartening to see the 163 after I got to 153 finally. I was sitting at 27lbs and now it's back up to 19, and knowing me I am gonna be stuck here forever. I want to get down to about 8 - 9 stone (so from 112 to 126, in the middle of that range) as that's a really nice, slim weight for my height and build, but weh.

I just thought I'd vent here and get back to counting the ole calories. Also this is likely water weight so please give me your best water burning tips (just don't worry about salt, I don't eat very much of it at all).

Also please talk to me about water weight in general, I want to know more about it and it's hard to find good things out there.

submitted by /u/LabyrinthMind
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lufsnh/scales_lie_and_its_rude/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...