Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 26

Friday, February 26, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 26

Hello losers,

Happy Friday! I hope you are all enjoying your day.

Here's the sign up for March!

https://redd.it/lshzj7

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & report here even if I don’t like it: No weigh in this morning, 229.6 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1800): Swing and a miss today kids but I'm still here. I'm setting tomorrow up for more success as far as calories go. I can't be detouring like this if I wanna keep eye of the tigering, it's bad for my mojo. 16/23 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute vigorous stationary bike. 21/26 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket, nonfood rewards): Structuring my weekend with some me time & trying to make it easier to eat according to the plan & not eat feelings.

Try a new recipe once a week: Identity crisis chili (because it’s kind of red & kind of green), curry chicken drum sticks, roasted carrot coins, oven roasted zucchini, pickled peppers & a ground turkey lentil semi stroganoff. 6/4 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: Grateful for being up & fighting. It's been hard lately & I'm grateful to still be here with y'all striving to thrive in these weird times!

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltc2vi/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_26/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...