Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m at my heaviest and I need to fix it ASAP

Saturday, February 27, 2021

I’m at my heaviest and I need to fix it ASAP

During the span of a few months I’ve gone from 150 to 165 pounds... the heaviest I’ve ever been.

I’ve always struggled with loosing weight, earlier when the pandemic first hit I actually was set in loosing weight and reaching my goal (120) and I feel like I could have achieved it as I lost 10 pounds in the first month but I gave in to my temptations and gained all my weight back. Which made me feel bad and overall I gave up after that.

Now here I am at 165, my clothes are starting to feel tight and my face has started to look rounder at first I didn’t pay much attention to it but what really opened my eyes to seeing how much weight I had gained was when I saw my senior photos. I looked obese, my arms looked fatter, my rolls were more apparent, and my double chin was wayyyyy tooo apparent.

I want to lose at least 40 pounds before my graduation in June and I don’t know if that’s possible. I’m determined to work out everyday and cut out sweets and carbs but will that help? Any advice to loosing weight fast?

submitted by /u/helpthrowaway892
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lu4nkz/im_at_my_heaviest_and_i_need_to_fix_it_asap/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...