Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I'm getting somewhere today

Thursday, February 25, 2021

I feel like I'm getting somewhere today

It's been about a month since I started losing weight and I'm noticing some changes. I currently weight in the 280 area. Trust me, I used to be 330 back in October. Last month, I had been having pain in my right leg so I went to the doctor. He said that the muscle in that leg is having trouble supporting all this extra weight, so I have to start losing weight. It was my main news years resolution to start eating better and I might as well start now.

I was struggling at first, but I ended up understanding how my body works and what I can fill myself with. I'm training my mind to not crave certain foods. I love carrots more than ever because of that. Also, having a manual labor job helps with losing weight.

I feel like I'm walking better and an old jacket of mine fits better. I couldn't be happier that this is happening to me right now. I'm 20 years old and I'll be 21 in May. I'm not spending my 20's being obese. I'm going to spend them having fun and I'm going to be in good shape. This subreddit has helped me out a lot. Everyone in here is fantastic.

submitted by /u/roboticman64
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lsogux/i_feel_like_im_getting_somewhere_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...