Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What if I won’t look better after I lose weight?

Saturday, February 27, 2021

What if I won’t look better after I lose weight?

I’ve been overweight/obese since I was 10 years old. Up until a couple of years ago I weighed around 196 lbs (I’m 5’7, 25F). I ended up losing a bunch of weight over the course of six months and got down to 155 lbs. I could wear better clothes, got a lot more active physically, even tried going on dates for the first time in my life and had my first kiss (and a few others).

But I’ve been losing and gaining the same 13 pounds for almost two years now. My confidence is still not high enough and I feel like I need to break new ground weight loss wise in order to be my best self. I go through periods of working really hard but I inevitably start thinking that it’s all useless, that I’ll get to those 130 or even 120 pounds, and everything will still feel the same, and I give up and comfort myself with food for days at a time.

A 20lbs loss has to make a difference on someone’s appearance right? Like it HAS to right? I just have to get there.

submitted by /u/20rublenosebleed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltm47q/what_if_i_wont_look_better_after_i_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...