Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stuck at 140

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Stuck at 140

Hi everyone. Im a 17 year old female and about 5’7”. I’ve been stuck at 140 pounds for about a month or so, I track my calories and consistently eat around 1200-1300 calories each day. I broke my fibula and snapped my tendon in early january, i had surgery to put plates in and had to get my tendon pulled back down into the correct place. Im not able to really exercise at this time, I can start to walk a bit in about a week or so but im not sure how long it’ll be until i’ll be back to my normal physical levels. Am I doing something wrong? Im kind of confused on why i’ve been so stuck at 140, originally I was 180 and i’ve successfully dropped 40 pounds but my goal weight is 125. Any advice on where to look next?

submitted by /u/lightlyspicd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/luw4xo/stuck_at_140/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...