Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone 5’5/F 165-170 lbs, how many calories are you eating, what’s your progress, etc?

Friday, February 26, 2021

Anyone 5’5/F 165-170 lbs, how many calories are you eating, what’s your progress, etc?

I am just wondering anyone else with similar weight and height, how is your weight loss progress going? How many calories are you eating, what macros, are you exercising- what type of exercise? What do typically eat in a day? How much are you losing in a week? Any info would be helpful.

I am having the hardest time figuring out how many calories to eat. It says my TDEE for sedentary is about 1800. When I try to lower this to 1500 I feel so crappy, low energy and have insomnia. I am also trying to lower carbs to 130-140g (all healthy carbs or veggies) and that’s making me feel even worse. I think I get about 80g of protein, maybe adding more would be helpful. When I add exercise it just makes me need to eat more and there’s no weight loss progress like that.

submitted by /u/TomorrowLaterSoon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lsthyn/anyone_55f_165170_lbs_how_many_calories_are_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...