Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm so tired but feel like I'm not doing enough

Saturday, February 27, 2021

I'm so tired but feel like I'm not doing enough

Tw: mention of eating disorder.

I aim for 8k-10k steps everyday 80% of that is up hill. 30mins of yoga/stretching and then some short 5-15 workout videos so around 15-30mins depending on how much energy I have or I'll do a more intense Glutes workout.

I'm finding I can't workout as hard as I could at the beggining of my journey and my body just aches and I feel tired and sad. But I feel like I'm barely doing anything. I see people jogging every morning and I couldn't even do that if I tried (mainly because my ankles are weak after injury and I need to strengthen them first) I'm 5ft 4 F I started at 192lbs and now I'm 156lbs and I've been doing this for 5 months. I eat anywhere from 1500-1800 calories but try and keep it as low as possible sometimes 1400 if I can but I can't seem to anymore I'm so hungry! I eat as healthy as possible my meals are usually homemade noodles w Veggies or salmon and brocoli, turkey and grains with Veggies and I try and snack on healthy things like fruits and yoghurt but will let myself have one biscuit and a square or two of chocolate every other day because I have a binge eating disorder and if I cut things out completely I will spiral. Yesterday I felt really bad because I ate more chocolate than I usually do granted it was just 4 squares of milka and 2 really small kids kinder bars but I got so angry with myself :/ I ate 1834 cals and even though I know that's not insane I just want to keep the number as low as possible. I don't want to have a diet break I want to get to my goal I'm just so tired of researching calories, trying to figure out if I'm lightly active or moderately active, how to maintain muscle while losing weight, how much protein to eat, if its even worth trying to gain muscle right now even though I like how it looks, will I have loose skin, looking up meals that are nutrient dense, having panic attacks in grocery stores because all I want is cupcakes but I need to settle for kale and apples. I just hate this so much sometimes and I feel like no one in my life really gets it.

Sorry for the depressing rant, I am just exhausted. What's worse is I've asked for support from my mental health team and doctor and they rejected me for any support with an eating disorder and just said well done for losing weight 😅

submitted by /u/Depcherry94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltl5vv/im_so_tired_but_feel_like_im_not_doing_enough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...