Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just writing this down because I felt like.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Just writing this down because I felt like.

I once did diet and exercise with amazing results, almost unbelievable.

I remember how hard it was the first few weeks. I also remember I started a Thursday because I didn't want a Monday Clichè.

We are starting next Wednesday, I have a few basic recipes, though it mostly boils down to the discipline of having 5 meals a day and it's respective portioning.

Of course the first to go are sugary beverages (Which we do not Ingest), fast food of any kind (Actually just food prepared by us). Bread is not excluded but at least halved.

What worries me is the discipline of having the food made, In my personal experience that's the hardest part, not doing exercise or not eating fast food, but to find time and invest it in cooking.

She is a picky one, when I used to eat healthy I was like a machine, I swear sometimes I just ate some veggies and chicken with salt and nothing else (Partly because I was lazy and partly because it reminded me of the effort) In my case this worked and had an 17% Body fat. Hehe Alas, I'm at 26% at the moment, hehe.

Anyhow, I am pleased that she agreed to do this, she want's to get rid of Carbonated Beverages, even if they have no sugar. I know salt gets you bulkier, but it's just water, and I do know salt has an effect on our blood pressure, but I don't really mind, at least at the beggining when it will feel like everything is flavor less.

I am not yet at the point of enjoying water with slices of lemon and cucumber just yet, my pallets are too stimulated, but she wants to, seems a bit fired up about it... I mean I guess I agree, Soda is actually not that cheap *Chugs soda* But I guess I am going to miss it.

I think this girl could be the one I end up sharing my life with... I mean, I see it has potential, I just want us both to become as fit as I used to be and then... simply let go slowly over the years and then just feel good of what we achieved... Idk who knows, maybe we both die as two fit 90 year olds.

submitted by /u/Garthas86
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltjjm3/just_writing_this_down_because_i_felt_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...