Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting my journey, any good tips ? ♡

Friday, February 26, 2021

Starting my journey, any good tips ? ♡

Hello everyone, I wanted to post here to maybe encourage myself to lose the weight that's been bothering me since forever. I am a 25 year old female and this is my story So I was a veery skinny child, even though I ate a lot I used to move around a lot, I used to do gymnastics etc. As a teen I hated my body although I wasn't even near fat ( I used to weight 51 Kg for 1m58 yes I am short) but since graduating highschool I started gaining and losing weight on and off. My heaviest was in my 3rd year of university where I weighted around 64Kg and hence I started dieting by CiCo and went back to 57ish. I Didn't yo-yo back then because I moved around a lot but once I moved out from my country I gained 5 Kg, after that well, covid happened and I gained around 7 and weighted around 67 which is my heavies weight. Now I started dieting and I am back to 64 but I need more motivation. I started doing home exercices and I try to eat around 900/1000 calories, I try to add a lot of protein to my date and to complete the 10.000 steps each day (we have a very early curfew and I work so I reaaally try) I wanted to ask you guys some questions. if my calories intakes has a lot of carbs (which is not the case rn but I keep on carving them) would that be bad ? Like would my body not burn fat ? How can I afterward keep the weight off because honestly I am w binge eater... Are there any good meal plans that I can stick to because I want this to become a life change not just a weight loss because it really bothered me .. I am short and all the fat goes straight to my hips and butt and breasts which makes me really uncomfortable.. even a 2 kg gain is visible .. so I hope you guys can help me ♡

submitted by /u/FieldProfessional928
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lsuj9z/starting_my_journey_any_good_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...