Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Workout advice for someone who dislikes exercise?

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Workout advice for someone who dislikes exercise?

F 5'1 SW 143 CW 133 GW 125-120

2 months into CICO and no exercise, down 10 lbs. Paul Rudd meme Who woulda thought? Not me!

I know I'm gonna need to exercise to achieve more noticeable progress / eventually get toned. I've never really been one to work out, and I don't know where to start. - Unfortunately I'm lazy by nature and do not like exercise. - I'm weak. I don't think I could do a push up. - (I know you cannot spot reduce, but) Most of my weight is in the tummy. Also my face, thighs, and calves. Sadly my glutes are lacking :'(

Any suggestions of where to start / what type of exercise to do? Cardio? (Light) weights? Something else?

Preferably something not too difficult because I struggle with consistency. Thank you if you read this far and for any advice!

submitted by /u/strawberryletter21
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lufaqm/workout_advice_for_someone_who_dislikes_exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...