Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost 2,7kg (5 lbs) in one week and I feel like I'm on a roll but also terrified

Saturday, February 27, 2021

I've lost 2,7kg (5 lbs) in one week and I feel like I'm on a roll but also terrified

It has been one week and since it's 2,7 kilos I'm assuming this is all the water weight. I counted my calories, I got in a 6 km walk or more almost every day and I even ate a snack without losing control of feeling the need to binge!

Everything went smoothly, I chewed gum when I wanted to binge, I even dared to eat a small cinnamon bun, and yesterday I even ate a Snickers ice cream! I did put it in the food track app as well and I was still on a calorie deficit.

I have to admit tho, I'm scared of eating carbs such as pasta, bread and rice. Like yes, the treats which are mentioned above are not good either but with meals, I feel like it can be so easy to go overboard even if you weigh it. I'm scared that it's gonna make me lose control. It feels like treats are just a treat. But with carbs like rice and pasta... There is just something different about it.

Either way, I'm still proud, I feel good, one week down and another one to go! I'll have PMS next week which is gonna be a pain in the ass but I will not cave into any cravings!

submitted by /u/Anko__
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lu2mcc/ive_lost_27kg_5_lbs_in_one_week_and_i_feel_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...