Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1 calorie counting again

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Day 1 calorie counting again

F (36), 5’2”, SW: 166, CW: 166, GW: 135

I started calorie counting today again after a few months of attempting to buy eventually giving up.

I decided to try limiting to 1550 calories per day. That might seem like a lot to some, but I get overly hungry if I eat too little, which is a recipe for bingeing later. Actually, I haven’t ever tried eating so few calories before. This time I’m trying to really increase my protein intake. I just wanted to post because it’s 5pm here, I’ve eaten 1150 calories so far, so I have 450 left — eek! But I’ve eaten a lot of protein so far so I’m not starving yet. I really hope I can get used to this. My problem is having enough calories left at the end of the day to join my partner in whatever yummy food we have for dinner. But if I eat too few calories earlier in the day, I can get too hungry at the end of the day, which isn’t good. It’s better to eat more earlier in the day anyway... but 450 calories, yeesh. Guess I’ll be eating straight protein and veggies for dinner, no seasonings, no fruit afterwards, no wine... sigh. Does anybody count calories on 6 out of 7 days and then have a cheat meal like once a week? Or do I just have to get used to eating this way 24/7?

submitted by /u/External-Invite-1662
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lsm0vn/day_1_calorie_counting_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...