Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally about to start my weight loss journey!

Friday, February 26, 2021

Finally about to start my weight loss journey!

Hello! New to Reddit so please excuse any mistakes! I’ve always had a really tumultuous relationship with food, dieting, exercise, etc. Like many people I’ve had different kinds of unhealthy relationships with food. A long time ago I struggled with an ED and I’ve since started eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it. Obviously, this led to some weight gain and unhealthy habits. I feel like I’m finally ready to try to not only lose weight but become healthier. No one I know really understands my weird relationship with food so I’m glad to have a place here to just dump my thoughts and feelings. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ideclare_bankrupcyyy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lssbft/finally_about_to_start_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...