Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did I really undo so much of my progress in just a week and a half? (Vent)

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Did I really undo so much of my progress in just a week and a half? (Vent)

About a week and a half ago I had lost a significant amount of weight (24lb from my SW, which put me halfway to my goal weight). Then I overate one day of the week and suddenly felt like couldn't go back to calorie counting. It's like the floodgates to binge hell opened and I don't know how to shut them :( I am feeling frustrated to the point of tears as in the span of a week and a half I have gained 10lb. Is this even possible? I am 5'3" and lightly active. I feel horrified by the thought of having undone so much of my progress. I want to give up, but I know I still have so much weight to lose until I'm where I want to be. I just don't want to spend the rest of my life hating myself.

submitted by /u/folkponk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lu0n1x/did_i_really_undo_so_much_of_my_progress_in_just/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...