Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 22 weigh in

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Day 22 weigh in

Hey

I 25F 5ft 3inches start weight 237.6 lbs just weighed in at 232lbs .

Just a couple more pounds and i can say bye to the 230s yay .

My january goals have all stuck and iv managed to shower clean my teeth every day since starting to lose weight ( i would only miss one of each a week so not gross just lazy ) and iv done my skincare routine every day too .

Im trying to be healthier inside and out with non lazy habits even when i want to be lazy i just force myself todo it as the benefits out way the lazy .

I only have two goals for February one is workout three times a week .

My plan is : Monday cardio Wednesday stretch Friday core

The second is eat more fruit .

Im hoping by doing this i can rebuild my strength and some flexibility as i aint flexible anymore .

I should say as a teenager i was a gymnast of sorts how times change .

If anyone knows of any good core workout vids on YouTube please let me know .

Thank you for reading

submitted by /u/tryingtobeaskinnypig
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbjr8l/day_22_weigh_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...