Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Period pain, cravings and no weight loss

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Period pain, cravings and no weight loss

Hey y’all, i am feeling SO frustrated and let down today. I have actually upped my walks this week but because I’ve been on my period I have had some wicked cravings - which i have more or less avoided and instead supplemented with fruits or lower cal options. I have eaten more this week but also made up for with much longer walks.

When i checked my weight today and i have actually gained a pound.

I am so mad!!! I know periods cause bloating but is weight gain really this common even with more activity? All i wanna do i eat. My stomach is like a literal black hole these week.

Its honestly so annoying to be a woman sometimes 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I dont know how to handle my moodiness, cravings and period pains (so many spasms 😭) along with trying to be in a deficit and working out.

Any help?

submitted by /u/stressedoutpeach1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltkoav/period_pain_cravings_and_no_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...