Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting started

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Getting started

Okay, so, as I'm sure a lot of you have experienced I have always wanted to lose it but haven't been able to. I have been lifting weights and walking to get myself started and have been able to keep the motivation more this time (for the most part).

What I am hoping for, is honest advice for what exercises I should be doing to lose weight.

Cardio, sure, but like what is good for a beginner? What is the least 'annoying'? (subjective I know).

My body concentrates the fat around my torso. My limbs are not to concerning.

I realize there is the whole food element and that's fine, I have been looking after that to the best of my ability and will challenge this area again in the future. I want to focus on the exercise for now.

submitted by /u/moondogrm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lsoe5n/getting_started/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...