Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How could my maintenance calories be so high?

Sunday, February 28, 2021

How could my maintenance calories be so high?

Hey there, I've been following strict CICO for almost three months now, well i've actually been taking a break from calorie counting for the past two weeks and still losing the same amount.

Thing is, I've been losing an average of 1.5 lbs a week, which I find is an insanely high number. My height is a little under 5"7, I'm apparently 26, SW 157, CW 137. I've been religiously eating 1700 daily +-50 daily.

Is it really possible that my maintenance calories would be around 2450? It seems so damn high. I've started being active after almost two years of being very sedentary/spending the day in bed. I run 30 minutes 3 x week and do calisthenics for 50 mins 3 x week. But I feel like these are pretty chill, not that stenuous exercise. My goal is to build habit and enjoy the process!

Anyways, are there some people who can confirm these numbers make sense? The data seems to point towards that direction but I just can't wrap my head around it!

submitted by /u/Oann_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lv00bc/how_could_my_maintenance_calories_be_so_high/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...