Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dang, finally got the right mindset and got my body in sync

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Dang, finally got the right mindset and got my body in sync

I've been frustrated by my weight for a while. I have about 60lbs to lose and it's making me miserable for about a year now. For some reason something finally"clicked" a few days ago and I'm suddenly on track to losing a couple lbs a week. Im just having no issue not snacking or eating the foods the rest of my family is eating. Im feeling hungry and even going to bed hungry and I'm just like "meh, feast on that body fat then, body". Haha. Started drinking a cup of coffee a day for an appetite suppressant and that's helpful. I'm at a 788 calorie deficit today with about 3 hours to go until bedtime for the kids. I had 3 boiled eggs for breakfast, handful of mixed nuts for a snack, and a salad with chicken for lunch. Im now drinking a cup of tea for a "snack" and plan on having a spoon full of peanut butter for dinner.

This is nice. This is very nice. I feel very confident in my ability to lose this weight

submitted by /u/Elegant_Economics_98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ltywew/dang_finally_got_the_right_mindset_and_got_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...