Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Depressed and struggling to lose it

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Depressed and struggling to lose it

Hi, I'm a 235lb, 5'7 woman. I'm on medication for anxiety and depression and really struggling to make any kind of effort with healthy eating and exercise. Does anybody have any really simple advice? My weight and physical health is definitely making my mental health worse but that in turn is making it harder for me to do something about it. I tried tracking on MFP a few months ago when I was feeling a bit better but found it completely exhausting. I try to cook healthy-ish teas with lots of veg (chillis, fajitas, pastas) and don't overdo it on the Carb elements there but the rest of my food intake is not great.

submitted by /u/wheelzup99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lcczvf/depressed_and_struggling_to_lose_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...