Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Covid Temp Scanner is having a hard time recognizing me nowadays.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Covid Temp Scanner is having a hard time recognizing me nowadays.

So, about six months ago we got this fancy scanner at work that has a video camera we have to look into. It takes our temp and announces that we are verified to work. When we first got it, our boss had to have it scan our faces so that it would be able to tell that we really work there. And it's very good at recognizing us. I've gone in both with heavy goth-like makeup and bare-faced, my hair up or down, wearing hats sometimes, with face masks on and off. It's never had an issue. Other people have also told me similar stories about it.

Today it took four tries for it to recognize me. I don't remember how much I weighed when I was scanned, but I think I've lost around 25 or 30 pounds. And now it's starting to say "Stranger alert" instead of "Authenticated".

I still don't see much of a difference when I look in the mirror. But there is no denying it, I am becoming unrecognizable at least to a biometric machine.

submitted by /u/Annie_Benlen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lcd9lx/covid_temp_scanner_is_having_a_hard_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...