Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: this is my first reddit post. I just need to get this off my chest. My health is declining at a rapid rate and i don't know how to fix it.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

this is my first reddit post. I just need to get this off my chest. My health is declining at a rapid rate and i don't know how to fix it.

I'm an 18 yr old girl with type 2 diabetes, hypertension, GI issues, mental health issues, 2 eating disorders, heart issues, and possibly liver issues.

All of which i was diagnosed October of 2020. Im not even done getting tests run so theres no telling what else might be wrong. Last time i got weighed i was 380 lbs. I've lost 30 lbs since my diagnosis's in October. My highest recorded weight was 420 lbs but i feel as though I've been bigger than that. I live a very sedentary lifestyle and the quality of food i eat is very poor (that is changing tho). Im a really paranoid person and every little thing that happens with my body i get really scared and have panic attacks..i want to get healthy. I'm so young. But some days i want to get help and other days i want to kill myself. My mental health has played a huge role in why im like this in the first place and why its so hard for me to fix it. I just don't know what im doing and i needed to get this off my chest. I've never even heard of someone this young having these issues.

submitted by /u/foopgoozi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lcbzat/this_is_my_first_reddit_post_i_just_need_to_get/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...