Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A year after having my baby I have lost ~70lbs

Thursday, February 4, 2021

A year after having my baby I have lost ~70lbs

Before and After

I started using weight watchers and after a few months I incorporated IF. I also walk ~5k a day, try to keep my steps above 10k a day.

I learned a lot especially that I can't be perfect all the time but I can still make progress. Before when I would eat something "bad" I would let the floodgates open and binge but something I learned in therapy really hit home for me: If you run a red light you don't think "Oh well I ran that red guess there's no point in stopping at any of the rest!" Everything is a choice and I have the power to choose.

Thanks to all in this community for the support you offer!!

submitted by /u/DuckDuck_Moo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lcehe7/a_year_after_having_my_baby_i_have_lost_70lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...