Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally, sub 90 kg!!! Lost 15 kgs! 9 more to go!

Friday, January 1, 2021

Finally, sub 90 kg!!! Lost 15 kgs! 9 more to go!

Glad that I am not 104 kg anymore. I feel much fitter, and more attractive, which is good for my confidence. Though in this same period I learned that my confidence mainly should come from other sources, such as knowing that I am valuable as a person by default, not based on what I do, look like, etc. And living in a positive way, from my heart, believing that I am stronger than I think, and that there out of love that I feel for life and my fellow humans! :)

However, still it is nice to be quite a bit lighter. And that I am more than 60% towards the end, I can start counting down instead of up now! Only 9 kgs to go, which I expect to be off within two months! :)

submitted by /u/astraborealis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kor1rw/finally_sub_90_kg_lost_15_kgs_9_more_to_go/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...