Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Want to lose weight, dont know where to start

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Want to lose weight, dont know where to start

Hey guys,

first things first, here are my stats:Female, 20 y/o; last wight: 130kg (now it's higher, i can feel it) height: 1,73m

i work in an office and my biggest hobby is gaming; so i basically sit 12-15hrs/day and sleep 5-6hrs. which isn healthy. i know that. i once worked as a nurse and got fired due to manipulation, since then (May 2017) im highly depressive and food is my only friend. i had my best friend with me and she would slap my ass to the gym once a week. she moved away, no way to slap me in the gym anymore.

whenever i feel depressed or some shit i'd eat like crazy. im tired of it, i dont want it but i cant do it.

guess i can but i dont want it? I dont know. i surfed the last 2 days in /r/progresspics and felt horrible; ppl can actually lose like over 100 pounds in 2 years or something and im crying about the fact that i cant stop eating like a pig.

basically all my cloths are way too small, i have marks all over my body when i come home from work and it hurts like crazy. i have to fuckin lay do to get my jeans to close.

i'm embarresd by myself and dont want it anymore. my boyfriend always tell me he loves me like i am and i dont have to change for him. its depressing to see him eating like shit and only drinking coke and not gaining weight.

my goal is to hit 99kg; i haven't been under 100kg since i was 15.

i just dont know where to start. i read so many great expierences from u guys but i just dont know where to start. i have myfitnesspal, i always forget to count calories and i dont have a scale.

i'm afraid of the gym because im so fat.

maybe someone have some advice?

thank you guys

submitted by /u/chayliice
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdacga/want_to_lose_weight_dont_know_where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...