Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I ate a kitkat yesterday

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I ate a kitkat yesterday

I haven't had a Kitkat in 3 months. Bought 1 at the supermarket yesterday. Double Cookies and Cream, 4 finger pack. Budgeted it within my calories.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/dw/image/v2/AAWO_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-twl-master-catalog/default/dw2019b939/5f/31/R151192_40.jpg?sw=484&sh=484&sm=fit

It was okay. Didn't give me the same rush as it did before losing weight. I did eat the whole 4 fingers but I didn't crave more afterwards.

Also bought a different brand of hummus. Its my third time this week eating it. I have now realized that I don't actually like hummus that much. I don't like sour food.

How do you fill up the void that you used to fill up with food?

submitted by /u/cromatkastar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd9fa5/i_ate_a_kitkat_yesterday/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...