Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [rant] I’m ready to lose my curves šŸ¤·‍♀️

Monday, March 1, 2021

[rant] I’m ready to lose my curves šŸ¤·‍♀️

When I lost weight before, I hated myself in the process, and I hated having to buy all new bras too. When I put weight back on, my consolation price, I told myself, was having boobs again.

Now that I don’t have to go into the office or really ever be presentable, I usually wear sports bras or camisoles. I wore a padded bra a while back and just felt that it’s so stupid to have these things in the way!

I’m down 14 pounds since Christmas. I’ve already lost fat off my chest and ass but I don’t care anymore! I want my best healthy body. I’ve always justified being chubby with having “curves” and didn’t want to “get too thin.” I’ll just work on my squat form and stop worrying about fitting into these stupid “hourglass” body types! Bring on the A-cups! šŸ˜‚

submitted by /u/No_Recording4596
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lvs0fx/rant_im_ready_to_lose_my_curves/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...