Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing weight without obsessing about it?

Monday, March 1, 2021

Losing weight without obsessing about it?

I feel as though every time I begin losing weight, I think about dieting to the point of obsession almost. I'm not undereating, but I just can't stop thinking about what kind of food to cook/eat, watching "what I eat in a day" videos, etc. I'm not even hungry while I do this, it's almost like a stress/anxiety response. I wish I could just eat the food I eat without having to think so much as well.

It's not hard sticking to the calorie deficit necessarily, it's just the mental effort of thinking about it all the time that makes it exhausting. When I'm not in a deficit I'm able to eat intuitively without gaining weight, I haven't binged in years, and I try not to restrict too low, I just wish I could turn off my brain.

Since I've only been actively losing for about a month, I am wondering if anyone has advice about going from the "this is new and requires effort" mentality to "this is just my life now"

submitted by /u/quietbubbles_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lvwf7g/losing_weight_without_obsessing_about_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...