Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can you help me, help myself? 🤔

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Can you help me, help myself? 🤔

I'm a 36 year old woman. I am at my highest weight ever somewhere around 220lbs. I am mortified Terrified to go to the doctor because I am embarrassed. My joints hurt, I am winded easily, and LAZY!

I struggle with depression and anxiety I am medicated for both.

I also have Hashimotos Thyroiditis which makes it harder but it's not an excuse.

Between quitting smoking and quarantine I gained about 40lbs. My first realistic goal with is 180 by our summer vacation in August.

I really need a group of peeps that are wanting to provide accountability and also receive accountability. My husband while a Saint will never tell me what I should be hearing about my weight. My body is though in how terrible I feel.

I have these two PERFECT (athletic) kids that I want to be able to keep up with and be here for them for the next 50 years and if I don't get my life together I know that isn't going to happen.

Please help a slacker!

submitted by /u/SansaShep
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lwkuwa/can_you_help_me_help_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...