Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What foods do you miss most?

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

What foods do you miss most?

I've had no problem giving up cakes, sweets or deserts; and I used to eat a desert every day, but thing I miss most is beer. I used to have two beers in the evening every day, but considering most beers have the same calories as a can of Coke, I decided to only drink one can on the weekends.

Lemme tell you, that one can on Saturday and Sunday is like the nectar of the gods right now and it tastes so much better than when I used to have two a day. I look forward to it like crazy.

Also, cutting down beer is undoubtedly having a positive effect on my overall health, not just weight. So I know this is the way to go.

submitted by /u/dead-ced-dead
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbbedx/what_foods_do_you_miss_most/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...