Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just need to vent

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Just need to vent

Last year I lost about 15 pounds and got into the best shape of my life through HIIT workouts and dancing.

But over the past few months I’ve gained it all back and then some (25+) due to picking up really bad eating habits and neglecting my former exercise routine. I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life, and it all happened so fast.

So yesterday I decided to make the first of the month my new fresh start and I’ve been pumped all day today to kill it this week. But tonight I got on Facebook and happened to see a memory of a video I posted of me dancing last year. I looked so happy and so healthy.

Where did that person go? We look like two different people. How did I let her down so hard and so fast? Why do I keep letting myself go like this?

This morning I woke up motivated and excited and now I’m heading to bed in tears. I’m so sick of letting myself down and this feeling of regret.

I know I have to just keep going and I can’t change my mistakes but god nights like this suck.

Just needed to vent :(

submitted by /u/guccimood
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbd7i0/just_need_to_vent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...